[imp] unified login, adding ham/spam buttons

Mark Hedges hedges at scriptdolphin.org
Mon Mar 9 19:08:15 UTC 2009

Hi, trying to see if Horde can replace our use of
openwebmail (openwebmail.org) which generates a lot of
problems because it directly accesses files and doesn't do
multiple-scheme locking.  It would be better if everything
went through the imap server.  Couple questions, sorry if
these are newbie-ish but I did go over the FAQ.

It seems like I can log into horde as user A, then choose
mail, then it asks me for a login again, then I can log into
imp as user B.  This is terribly confusing, especially since
the panels don't tell me who they think I am.  Is there a
way to have a unified login for horde and all subsystems?

An unchangeable requirement from on high is that there
should be "Learn HAM" and "Learn SPAM" buttons on the
message index and message view pages.  When messages are
selected they get fired through a shell script that learns
them as HAM or SPAM or does whatever we want with them.  Is
there a way to easily add buttons like this?

Thanks for the info.

Mark