[imp] Reporting information from memcached.

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 16:55:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, robert sand wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone out there has a php script I could use to get data
> from the memcached server?
>
> What I'm looking for us total number concurrent users, and if possible number
> of stale sessions.
>
> Thanks for your consideration.

memcached has no concept of users. However, the memcached website links to
this PHP-based control panel developed by someone:

<http://livebookmark.net/journal/2008/05/21/memcachephp-stats-like-apcphp/>

No idea if it works.

--
Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.