[imp] Help with _imp_hook_spam_bounce please

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 26 15:49:51 UTC 2009

I currently have

<?php
  if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_spam_bounce')) {
      function _imp_hook_spam_bounce($action)
      {
          $prefix = ($action == 'spam') ? 'spam-' : 'ham-';
          return $prefix . Auth::getAuth();
      }
  }
?>

but instead of Auth::getAuth() I need a function to return the
for this is because I am pulling the mail to a common account for
various accounts and am wanting to report the spam from this common
account.  Therefore the authenticated user isn't the correct address
to report.

TIA
--
Regards,