[imp] how to change font by default

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Mar 31 10:55:22 UTC 2009

This is a theme issue, so you would need to edit the CSS files for your
chosen theme. From a quick check I think this will be the .composebody
entry in screen.css, at least it is in Silver Surfer.

If you get stuck I would suggest you get Firefox and the Firebug plug in
for it, which will allow you to see which CSS entry applies to which
HTML entry.

Good luck.

Martin...