[imp] IMP does not mark the messages seen after the users reading them

Xristos Karvouneas kalamata12 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:22:16 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am having the following problem: using the latest stable versions of Horde and IMP, and everything
is working fine. But the webmail client will simply not mark any message as read, even after the user has
looked at it. It will only mark them as read when selected in the Inbox and then select the option Mark
as Seen from the main drop-down list.

Do you have any resolution or any pointers for that (if it helps, my IMAP server is BincIMAP and I
am using qmail for smtpd). The php version 5.2.9 on an OpenSuse 11.0 box.

Regards,

Christos