[imp] multipart/alternative text/plain problems

Jethro Beekman jethro at jbeekman.nl
Thu Apr 9 18:45:31 UTC 2009

I did, and that actually breaks more than it fixes. The layout gets
mashed up, even when using a default theme. The HTML part of the
message disappears, and instead I get the following:

0 unnamed [multipart/alternative] 0.75 KB <Download>
/There are no parts that can be displayed inline./

When I click the download link I get a file containing only the mail
headers. So no thanks, I'll stay with my current version.

Best regards,
Jethro Beekman

----- Message from slusarz at horde.org ---------