[imp] Admin can't read users email

Pete Masse pete at chemistry.montana.edu
Tue Apr 21 04:27:12 UTC 2009

It seems to me that the admin account has the ability to read all of the user's email from his/her login screen.  At least that's the way I thought I saw it at one time.  If this is true and I'm not mistaken, how is this made possible?  Is it a setting in horde or imp because right now with everything else working fairly well, I can see the user's list, edit them but I can't see their email.

My configuration is with Postfix, Dovecot and horde group ware suite for centos.

--
Pete Masse
System Administrator
pete at chemistry.montana.edu