[imp] calendar event notifications appear as body text in IMP

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:35:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am using Horde Groupware 1.2.2, IMP 4.3.3 and Kronolith 2.3.  When I
generate a meeting request from kronolith and select 'send invitations to
all attendees', the e-mail sent to IMP will show the text/calendar MIME type
as text in the body of message with no way to automatically accept the
appointment.

I am using the fileinfo PECL extension for MIME support and when I run the
test.php, it shows that it is loaded and available.  If I open the message
using Outlook, it works fine.  Has anyone run into this?  I can't find
similar issues in the archives.

Thanks.