[imp] create event or task from a mail in imp

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:01:01 UTC 2009

I've seen how to set it up. But I don't see how to use such functionality. I
tried both dimp and imp. Is there a menu somewhere for that?

$conf['tasklist']['use_tasklist'] = true;
$conf['notepad']['use_notepad'] = true;

Thanks

Dom

2009/4/18 Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>

> Quoting Andreas Moroder <andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it>:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> when I get a mail it happens often that after i read it i decide to work
>> on it later. It would be nice if I could create a new event or a task direct
>> from imp.
>> The subject of the mail should become the title of the event/taks and the
>> short header and the mail content of the mail should become the description.
>> I must admit that I have seen this the first time yesterday while someone
>> made this with outlook.
>>
>> Is this possible in imp ?
>>

> Yes. Check IMP's configuration.
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux
http://annuaire.univmed.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot