[imp] Connecting Webmail to Phone

GLSEN Phoenix info at glsenphoenix.org
Tue Apr 28 23:28:58 UTC 2009

My organization uses the webmail powered by Horde and I am the current
administrator of the webmail account. I am trying to set up the
webmail account on my phone so that when I am on the road, I am able
to check email on my phone.  One piece of information I am missing is
the Incoming Server and Outgoing Server address which I cannot seem to
locate under webmail options. Where can I find this information?

Thanks!

Elma Dzanic
Volunteer Coordinator
GLSEN Phoenix
http://www.glsenphoenix.org[1]

change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

Links:
------
[1] http://www.glsenphoenix.org/