[imp] Fwd: PGP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 15 23:41:57 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von ShimonDI at sbsinternet.com -----
     Datum: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:34:38 -0400
       Von: Shimon Israel <ShimonDI at sbsinternet.com>
   Betreff: PGP
        An: jan at horde.org

Hello there -

Sorry to impose upon you; I have searched the mail lists for answers, as well as the Horde web site but I cannot find any answers.

Worst of all, my host (readyhosting.com) has barely heard of PGP; so can you point me in the right direction?

In Mail/Options, I've enabled PGP functionality but no matter what I do, that window still says, under "PGP Public Keyring" :
NO KEYS IN KEYRING
KEY IMPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE. YOUHAVE NO ADDRESS BOOK DEFINED TO ADD YOUR CONTACTS.

My address book shows the PGP entry space but I can't get anything in there, except to paste from the ASC file.

Is there a guide somewhere I can look at that will get me started with PGP using Horde?

Many thanks,

Shimon Israel.

Origin: 41°17'48.35" N / 73°40'01.32" W

Jan.