[imp] IMP does not send mail to local addresses

Xristos Karvouneas kalamata12 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 01:17:28 UTC 2009

Dear All,

The latest versions of Horde and IMP are installed on my site and work almost perfectly. I say almost, as suddenly IMP stopped sending emails to local domains from the web interface. As an example, if my site is example.com and I log on to IMP, I can not send mail to foo at example.com. However, I can do that from an e-mail client and I can send mail from IMP to any external user. Could somebody give me any pointers as to why this might be the case?

Regards,

Christos