[imp] Mimp Login Failure problems

Rory McKinley rorymckinleylists at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:11:50 UTC 2009

Hi List

We have recently implemented Mimp on our Horde Groupware setup. It;s
working like a charm, with just one slight hitch:

If the mobile user's login fails, they get redirected back to a login
screen. Unfortunately, when they login again, this time with the correct
credentials, Imp does not appear to correctly identify them as mobile
users and so they are routed to the DIMP interface... and much hilarity
ensues!

I am sure that this is just a config setting that we are missing - can
anybody give me some idea of what I need to set so that the users are
always correctly identified as mobile users?

Thanks in Advance

Rory