[imp] imp athorization ok, but application doesn't start

Hendrik Hepting h.hepting at nanotec.org
Tue May 26 08:23:50 UTC 2009

hello folks out there,

i'm running debian etch on a vserver with horde/imp as my weapon of choice
for webmailing. server daemons work fine (imap tested with squirrel).
what i did:
- 'Horde Groupware Webmail Edition' downloaded, compiled and moved to
/usr/share/horde3/horde
- webserver alias set to webmail.nanotec.org
- run db-script for mysql -> ok
- given db and server params to config.php -> ok

seems so that all works fine but when i try to login via imp the
loginscreen pops up again. horde.log gives me this:

May 26 10:01:46 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for sun at nanotec.org
[193.102.75.104] (forwarded for [192.168.20.155]) to {localhost:143
[imap/notls]} [pid 15500 on line 304 of
"/usr/share/horde3/horde/imp/lib/Session.php"]

seems to me that authorization was done well.

any help or idea is highly appreciated.

h.hepting at nanotec.org