[imp] imp-h3-4.3.4.tar.gz Wrong MD5 Sum?

John Merriam johnm at ntplx.net
Tue May 26 14:32:42 UTC 2009

Hello.  Sorry to bother with this but I want to make sure there isn't a
problem.  I searched around and didn't find any mention of this issue.

The MD5 sum I am getting when I download imp-h3-4.3.4.tar.gz does not
match what is listed here:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2009/000500.html

That page says it should be 54351c0a86f5bf0901e154957c853780 but I get
a9811e74747b1e15d93753bc9639082b

I tried downloading it several times via both FTP and HTTP but always
get the same result.  I also checked the MD5 sums for the latest
versions of Horde, Ingo and Turba (which I also downloaded today) and
those matched their announce list messages.

So, where is the problem, on the IMP 4.3.4 announce list message or with
the archive file I'm downloading?

Thanks

--

John Merriam