[imp] imp-h3-4.3.4.tar.gz Wrong MD5 Sum?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 27 17:04:56 UTC 2009

> Zitat von John Merriam <johnm at ntplx.net>:
>
>> Hello.  Sorry to bother with this but I want to make sure there
>> isn't a problem.  I searched around and didn't find any mention of
>> this issue.
>>
>> The MD5 sum I am getting when I download imp-h3-4.3.4.tar.gz does
>> not match what is listed here:
>>
>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2009/000500.html
>>
>> That page says it should be 54351c0a86f5bf0901e154957c853780 but I
>> get a9811e74747b1e15d93753bc9639082b

[snip]

> I'm getting the same MD5 sum like you.
>
> Michael, did you re-build that release?

I'm pretty sure I did.  The whole purpose of building a test release
is to fix any issues found during testing - if the release scripts
aren't overwriting these files, that should probably be fixed in the
scripts.

Sounds like we will need to release a 4.3.5 w/corrected MD5 (I guess
we could release a 4.3.4.1 or something similar, but might as well
incorporate the fixes that have already gone into .5).

michael