[imp] error: redirect

Kakooty kakooty at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:26:00 UTC 2009

Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Kakooty <kakooty at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>> when i use Auth::clearAuth()  to destroy  session. i get this error
>> instance of redirect to login page:
>>
>> *Redirect Loop*
>> Iceweasel has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
>> this address in a way that will never complete.
>
> Where/when are you calling Auth::clearAuth()?

in my program when the user login and the stream of program go to
redirect.php , i wrote some code for check user for how many days ago
changed password, in function _framesetUrl .
if the last change password is bigger than 10 days, i redirect he/she to
page index2.php for change password.
every thing is ok but i want disable the panel of user until change
password by this work, the user can change index2.php to index.php and
goto panel.this is very bad.
i want when user redirect to my page, just can change password and don't
have any session. how can do this ?
[in this page i have a straight access to change password, so i don't
need any session or if needed i can create my session.]

i use in my page(index2.php) Auth::clearAuth() ; but i get following error.

thanks mike