[imp] Helping to resolve bug

Rory McKinley rorymckinleylists at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi List

I have filed a bug related to Imp/Mimp logins. The bug is here:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8310

Because I (and my employer) realise that the bug is probably less
important to the community at large then it is to us :), we are willing
to try and patch the bug ourselves, and submit back to the community.

However, I have very little experience with Imp and I don't want to go
hacking around the code in a way that causes problems down the road. Is
there somebody who would be able to provide advice/mentoring to find the
best place to apply a fix?

Thanks in Advance

Rory