[imp] Slow mailbox list from time to time

Webmaster Extraordinaire webmasterextraordinaire at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 22:31:15 UTC 2009

I think we have the same problem up to and including the top results.  Ours is caused by enabling message preview.  We discovered the problem after I went through message by message in a mailbox, found a 2 MB message (it was an error log), removed it and the mailbox opened significantly faster.

When we switch versions back to 3.1.1 the mailbox loads quickly and with no problems.  So something changed somewhere on the way with message preview.

Erik