[imp] re-ordering the folder tree

Tobias Drewry tdrewry at bu.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:30:49 UTC 2009

Is it possible to re-order the folder tree which is generated for the sidebar?

I would like to move the default folders we're generating to always
appear directly below Inbox.  For example:

Inbox
Drafts
Sent
Trash*

* Additionally, I would like to pull the Virtual Trash folder out of
the vFolder and place it in the root tree.

I've been poking around both the IMAP/ folders (imp/lib/ and
lib/Horde) to no avail.

Any suggestions on how to do this would be wonderful!

Current versions are as follows:
     *  Horde: 3.3.4

Horde Applications

     * Dimp: H3 (1.1.2)
     * Horde: 3.3.4
     * Imp: H3 (4.3.4)

(I don't know if these are worth mentioning but here they are)
     * Ingo: H3 (1.2.1)
     * Kronolith: H3 (2.3.1)
     * Mimp: H3 (1.1.1)
     * Mnemo: H3 (2.2.1)