[imp] IMP can join partial messages?

Castilian csya2005-inet at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 20 14:22:57 UTC 2009

Enviroment: horde 3.1.7 IMP 4.3.4
In my tests the partial messages retrieved (via IMAP) are not joined how it
is done in software mail clients.
And when i click on the attachment link (that is a zip file) on one of the
message/partial messages, a popup windows appears with an error message
"cannot display - found only 15 of parts in". I have found this code in
partial.php. Seems that:
- the message parts are 14, but in the inbox i have 15 messages.
- THe code cannot determine param "total" because the error message not
display the number of total parts.
-i don't know if this popup window
(/imp/view.php?popup_view=1&mailbox=INBOX&index=10943&actionID=view_attach&id=1&mimecache=5e9e4ec30b4d30475493d9b12c53bc6f)
join the message and attachments or only shows the text or html parts of the
message.

IMP is capable to do it, and how?

clarifications are welcome, thanks, Luis.