[imp] Switch from HTML to Text composition.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 15 11:50:30 UTC 2009

Dear Jan,

It looked like there was no activity in this mailing list for some
time.  Suddenly you have started replying to all reported problems.
May be you were away.  Anyway, thanks for responding.

I enabled php logging and I find the following error

-----
15-Jul-2009 17:14:29] PHP Warning:  preg_replace() [<a
href='function.preg-replace'>function.preg-replace</a>]: Compilation
failed: recursive call could loop indefinitely at offset 40 in
/home/horde/lib/Horde/Text/Filter/html2text.php on line 213
-----

It says, compilation failed.  We have installed and using
eAccelerator-0.9.5.3.  Could this be creating a problem?

-Anant.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------