[imp] Imp Signature

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Jul 28 04:22:46 UTC 2009

Dear Jan,

I tried again.  It does not happen.  I am able to see the images only in Intranet.  I sent the copy of the mail to gmail and yahoo also.  It does not display.  I will send one mail with our logo to your mail id.  It means, it is not embedding. Please check and let me know.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------