[imp] Problem with sharing tasks.

Dietmar Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Jul 30 07:37:38 UTC 2009

ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:
> Dear DD,
>
> I did not understand clearly, can you please explain a bit how it will
> address my problem.

take a look at http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7013 it is explained there.

Basically the hooks can add and remove the realm were needed.
So you would just need to adapt the _username_hook_frombackend() hook so
that it adds the realm to the $userID and _username_hook_tobackend()
should remove it. The realm parameter in servers.php is not needed any
more in such a setup.

Something like this: (untested)

if (!function_exists('_username_hook_frombackend')) {
      function _username_hook_frombackend($userID)
      {
       $vrealm = '@realm';
       if (substr($userID, -strlen($vrealm)) == $vrealm) {
         $log_msg = '_username_hook_frombackend called for user "' .
$userID . ' - not modifying "';
       } else {
         $log_msg = '_username_hook_frombackend called for user "' .
$userID . ' - adding "' . $vrealm . '"';
         $userID = $userID . $vrealm;
       }
       Horde::logMessage($log_msg, __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_DEBUG);
       return $userID;
     }
}

if (!function_exists('_username_hook_tobackend')) {
      function _username_hook_tobackend($userID)
     {
          $fullusername = split('@', $userID);
          $log_msg = '_username_hook_tobackend called for user "' .
$userID . ' - removing "' . $fullusername[1] . '"';
          Horde::logMessage($log_msg, __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_DEBUG);
          return $fullusername[0];
      }
}

HTH