[imp] IMP login problem

Vlad Voiculescu v.vlad.g at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:42:08 UTC 2009

Did those fellows try to connect a second time?

This generally happens only once when there isn't a second attempt to login
to Horde :-)
When it happens again and again, this could be just because the login to
Horde
and the login to IMP are different things. They could be merged using
hordeauth=true/all in IMP.

Vlad