[imp] IMP not displaying attachment due to missing MIME Content-type name field

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Aug 17 15:24:16 UTC 2009

Hi David,

Is your IMP server getting mail from a zVM IMAP server?  If so, I have the
same setup and have just confirmed what you reported.  This appears to be an
IMAP problem as I have checked a similar setup running with a different IMAP
server which works fine.

Contact me off list if this is your setup and we can discuss getting a fix
for this from IBM.

Aria