[imp] Problems with emails

monika at liquidappointments.co.uk monika at liquidappointments.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 13:07:20 UTC 2009

Hi, we have been experiencing a problem with our emails.

Last night I have sent an email and when I wanted to see it, I clicked
on the email , but it didn't show the body.

Today I have sent another email to the same email address:
b.mccarthy at affinityfinancial.co.uk and I also Bcc ed my colleagues
laura and reena.

Both of them received the email without a body and again, when I go to
see it in my SEND folder, it doesn't show a body. I think the email
may be too long, but my client has received it.

Another strange thing associated with this is, when I click on the
email, something happens, what usually doesn't. Before the email
opens, blank screen pops up for a split of second with a line stating:
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/plain.php on line 132
- it also says this at the top above where the menu usually is.

I have my web host working on this as well, but I am not sure, whether
it's them, as they don't seem to know, what to do with this problem.

Please let me know as soon as you can, as these are business acounts
and these emails are very important to us.

Thank you very much,

Monika Masarova