[imp] Email Message displaying at HTML

Brian Leggee brian at leggee.com
Thu Aug 20 18:17:15 UTC 2009

   All the Emails I receive from one company are coming in as HTML
instead of rendering. Any ideas what I can do about this? Since it is
ALL emails from that one company, I would think the issue is on their
side. However I can read their EMail OK if I open it with other EMail
Readers. The HTML starts out with the following, if that makes any
difference:

<head>