[imp] Email Message displaying at HTML

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:32:11 UTC 2009

Quoting Brian Leggee <brian at leggee.com>:

>   All the Emails I receive from one company are coming in as HTML
> instead of rendering. Any ideas what I can do about this? Since it is

Usually it means they are sending the email without the required Mime-version
header.  There should be a header in the email which looks like the following:

If that header is missing, then things will display as plain text instead
of rendering via the specified mime type.

> ALL emails from that one company, I would think the issue is on their side.

Probably.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.