[imp] Mime settings for msword

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Aug 24 14:10:38 UTC 2009

On 08/18/2009 10:59 AM, Dietmar Rieder wrote:
> Patrick Boutilier wrote:

>>> works fine here, I guess it is just a message caching issue. Can you try
>>> it on a message (containing a msword attachment) that you did not not
>>> open since a longer time?
>>
>> Message was brand new. We just upgraded form Horde 3.1.x to 3.3.x and
>> somebody reported the problem so I created a new e-mail to test with.
>>
>> Or can you emtpy your horde cache and retry?
>>
>> Cleared cache, same thing.
>>
>> Just to clarify, what should happen? Should the attachment name still
>> be a link that when clicked downloads the attachment? Or should there
>> no longer be a link to "view" the attachment?
>
> The attachment is not a link anymore!
> I'm using:
>
> (horde) 3.3.5-cvs
> (imp) H3 (4.3.5-cvs)
>
> Didi

What kind of authentication in Horde? I finally got some time to do some
testing on a clean install and here is what I have found.

- When using IMAP authentication the attachment is never a link
regardless of the setting of 'inline' in mime_drivers.php

   $mime_drivers['horde']['msword'] = array(
     'location' => '/usr/bin/wvHtml',
     'inline' => false,
     'handles' => array(
         'application/vnd.ms-word', 'application/msword'
     ),
     'icons' => array(
         'default' => 'msword.png'
     )
);

- When using IMP authentication the opposite is true. The attachment is
always a link regardless of the setting of 'inline' in mime_drivers.php