[imp] Imp w/rich text

Gary Smith gary.smith at holdstead.com
Tue Aug 25 22:57:34 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a fairly good running implementation of Horde/Imp and would like to add rich text editing to it (partly because of multiple requests for this feature).  Can anyone point me in the direction of what I need (software) and what changes (config) that I need to look at in order to make this work.

I figured it was as simple as going into my mail composition settings and selecting "Compose messages with an HTML GUI by default (if browser supports the feature)?" but that didn't really seem to do much?  Also, looking into some of the listgroups there is talk about fckedit and Xinha but I can't seem to find much information on how to configure these.  I suspect that I'm just looking into the wrong place.

Anyway, where is my Horde info.

Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3.2-cvs)    Application is ready.
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.2-cvs)    Application is ready.
Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (1.0.1-cvs)    Application is ready.
Filters (ingo) H3 (1.2.2-cvs)    Application is ready.
Horde (horde) 3.3.5-cvs    Application is ready.
Mail (imp) H3 (4.3.5-cvs)    Application is ready.
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.2.2-cvs)    Application is ready.
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.3.3-cvs)    Application is ready.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Gary