[imp] Fwd: Webmail Bug in IE

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Aug 31 11:07:16 UTC 2009

Im wondering if he tried compatibility mode?  I am using an older
version of Imp (4.1.3) and it seems to work fine here.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante