[imp] Can't view 7MB email in IMP, fatal error occurs (PHP.ini set correctly)

sandaili me at sandaili.com
Tue Sep 8 10:20:49 UTC 2009

My php settings are:

max_execution_time  30
max_input_time 	60
memory_limit 	64MB

In horde, it shows I can attach a file up to 64 mb - (Maximum Attachment
Size: 67,108,864 bytes)

The error I get is this, opening a 7.7 MB email - Fatal error: Out of memory
(allocated 23855104) (tried to allocate 8048193 bytes) in
/home/-----/public_html/-----/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Part.php on line 1155

I'm not sure what I've done wrong here. The error comes up immediately, not
30 seconds or anything, so I don't think it has to do with the
max_execution_time at all.

Any ideas?