[imp] advice please - my links or buttons to accept/decline event are missing from event invitations in imp.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:26:09 UTC 2009

My links or buttons to accept event invitations are no longer showing in
the recipients emails when using imp.  My os is debian lenny.
Thunderbird with lightning extension seems to be working really well.
Any help or advice much appreciated!

** Can anybody point me in the right direction?  I must have messed up
some setting as this used to work?  I tried changing as many things to
the default values as possible but it did not help.  Imp is no longer
handling the calendar attachments for events properly for me.

from imp/config/mime_drivers.php
> /**
>  * iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol
>  */
> $mime_drivers['imp']['itip'] = array(
>     'inline' => true,
>     'handles' => array(