[imp] 1.2 to 1.2.4 upgrade issue

Nathan March nathan at gossamer-threads.com
Tue Sep 15 22:13:51 UTC 2009

Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong here or if this is a bug in
the upgrade process?

Running pre-update scripts...
Writing main configuration file
Updating database...
[ ERROR! ] Reading the existing table structure failed. Error messages:
MDB2 Error: no such field
_doquery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: SELECT MAX(id) FROM kronolith_shares_seq]
[Native code: 1054]
[Native message: Unknown column 'id' in 'field list']
Running post-update scripts...
Done updating Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.

mysql> describe kronolith_shares_seq;
| Field    | Type    | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
| sequence | int(11) | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |