[imp] duplicate messages.

Thierry CHEN frms at webologix.com
Thu Sep 17 10:09:04 UTC 2009

HI

I've seen that message on this list, canceled:

" It seems that IMP is sending duplicate messages.  This only happens
with IMP.
If a user is using Outlook or any other desktop client, this does not
happen.  I
know that they are not clicking the "send" button twice because I can
duplicate
the problem.  I can see in the logs that the message is being queued twice.  I
don't believe that it's a problem with my MTA because it only happens
when using
IMP."

I do get the same problem if I set "Refresh Folder Views: " to 15 for
example. I can get up to ten times the same message. It seems to work
fine if setted to "never" but if I do "Fetch Mail" all messages in
Inbox are duplicated.

--
Thierry CHEN
webologix.com