[imp] Duplicate messages

Thierry CHEN frms at webologix.com
Mon Sep 21 07:37:44 UTC 2009

I have the same problem with horde 1.2.4 webmail edition

Quoted:
/It seems that IMP is sending duplicate messages.  This only happens with
IMP. If a user is using Outlook or any other desktop client, this does
not happen.  I know that they are not clicking the "send" button twice
because I can duplicate the problem.  I can see in the logs that the
message is being queued twice.  I don't believe that it's a problem
with my MTA because it only happens when using IMP. /

--
Thierry CHEN
webologix.com