[imp] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.4 / uw-imap

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:32:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Christophe BONNET wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Ok, with a server.php file like that (without imap_config option):
>
> $servers['imap'] = array(
>  'name' => 'IMAP Server',
>  'server' => 'imap.mydomain.com',
>  'hordeauth' => 'false',
>  'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
>  'port' => 993,
>  'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
>  'smtphost' => 'smtp.mydomain.com',
>  'smtpport' => 25,
>  'realm' => '',
>  'preferres' => '',
>  'dotfiles' => 'false'
> );
>

> Inbox, Trash, Drafts & Sent directories are displayed but all
> files/directories in /home/<user_id> too (except dotfiles), and i don't want
> to see them.
>
> - The default directory for new directories is not /home/<user_id>/mail but
> /home/<user_id>.
>
> - I would like to not show all these directories (including
> /home/<user_id>/mail) except directories *under* /home/<user_id>/mail/
> directory.

This is the config I use for a department here that runs uw-imap:

$servers['xyz'] = array(
     'name' => 'xyz.orst.edu',
     'server' => 'xyz.orst.edu',
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'maildomain' => 'xyz.orst.edu',
     'realm' => 'xyz.orst.edu',
     'imap_config' => array(
         'namespace' => array(
             'mail/' => array(
                 'name' => 'mail/',
                 'delimiter' => '/',
                 'type' => 'personal',
                 'hidden' => false,
             ),
             'INBOX' => array(
                 'name' => 'INBOX',
                 'delimiter' => '/',
                 'type' => 'personal',
                 'hidden' => false,
             ),
         ),
         'search_charset' => array(
             'UTF-8' => true
         )
     ),
     'login_tries' => 1,
);

They don't seem to be complaining, so I assume it is correct!  :)

 	Andy