[imp] New hook for search_sources reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Sep 27 09:57:14 UTC 2009

Dear List Members,

Yesterday, I applied the Horde Groupware WebMail Edition 1.2.3-1.2.4 patches.

Following are some of the settings in  prefs.php in IMP.

$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
     'value' => "localsql\tlocalldap\tfavourites",
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => true,
     'hook' => true,
     'type' => 'implicit');

$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
     'value' =>
"localsql\tname\temail\nlocalldap\tname\temail\tstaffnumber\nfavourites\tname\temail",
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'implicit');

I enabled the example hook for search_sources.  And also set 'use_shares' for
localsql in turba to true.

As per the CHANGES document, I should have been able to expand my
personal address book which is in localsql.  But, It did not happen.
Again, I reverted 'use_shares' to false, and expand works for all of
localsql, localldap and favourites.

After applying the patch, hook => true was mentioned only for
'add_source'.  Now I added it for 'search_sources' also.

So, still my users are not able to use their additional personal
address books created by them.

Did I do any mistake in setting up prefs.php or hooks.php?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.