[imp] blank page when trying to download an attachment

Jefferson Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Tue Sep 29 23:42:43 UTC 2009

No luck,  No errors show up, even with debug turned on.  Not discounting the probability of user error (me).

Other logging telemetry (successful login, etc) shows up in the log.  But no errors.

This only happens once in a while - The current problem file is a ppt preso.  Will check with users to see if that's a common thread or not.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------