[imp] Installation problem

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Thu Oct 1 04:59:24 UTC 2009

Really an apache/php issue.

Sounds like your using running php as cgi. php isn't really meant to
be run that way directly. You probably meant to setup php as a
fast-cgi client, that will give you much better performance over cgi
anyways. The other option is to use mod_php, but not really
recommended if your using anything but prefork in apache.

The easiest test would be to do a, 'chmod a+x' for all the php files,
or use mod_php
Harder would be to get fastcgi working, but the overall results would
be better.