[imp] How to order addressbooks and autocomplete still not working

voyager at centrum.cz voyager at centrum.cz
Wed Oct 7 08:09:08 UTC 2009

I have three address books localldap public,localsql private and localsql shared(set as private addressbook whith read permission for all users).
When I set in turba prefs
$_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
'value' => ' ',
'locked' => true,
I see all addressbooks in order localsql private,localsql shared,localldap public but I need diffrent order so I set in prefs
'value' => "localldapn945ea20a47a5e07fb155f43b72793648nlocalsql",(number is shared localsql public)
but I do not see private localsql, it looks like after anything I set to 'value' my private addressbook disappear.
Of course I do not have any preferences set in personal SQL settings.
Ordering addressbooks worked only with locked=>false and manualy set order for evry user(but I have over 250 users :-0)
Is there a way how to do it for all users in turba/prefs?

Another problem is with autocomplete, this feature not work good at all. I don't find right configuration to work every three adressbook simultaneously.
Autocomplete working only with localsql shared and localldap public. I set in imp/prefs/search_sources
'value' => "localldapt945ea20a47a5e07fb155f43b73793648tlocalsql",
imp/prefs/search_fields
'value' => "localsqltnametemail"
or
'value' => "localldapt945ea20a47a5e07fb155f43b73793648tlocalsql",
imp/prefs/search_fields
'value' => "localldaptnametemailnlocalsqltnametemail"
but still only two addressbooks autocomplete.
How can I set this to work for evry three addressbooks?