[imp] Fwd: Fail at folders management

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 21 09:24:32 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von aeviton at icp.csic.es -----
Datum: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:50:29 +0200
Von: Adrián Escribano Vitón <aeviton at icp.csic.es>
Betreff: Fail at folders management
An: consulting at janschneider.de

Hello, I found this bug with horde while trying to manage personal mail folders on the mail server: there is no way to tell horde whether I want to create a general folder or a mail container, which is managed as if it would be a real folder. So, when users try to create a sub-folder from other folder (which actually is a file that contains several mails) returns this error message: ?CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node /usuarios/anevn/carpeta/: File exists?. It is a general UNIX message because horde is trying to create a folder from a file.

Any good idea please?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/