[imp] is Bug 8123 fixed in imp 4.3.4 and horde 3.3.5

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Oct 21 13:53:31 UTC 2009

>>> Yes, it's fixed and working fine here.
>>>

>> could you give me a hint which file was changed or a link to the commit?
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/js/src/Attic/accesskeys.js?sa=1&r1=1.7.2.4&r2=1.7.2.5

Thanks, I found the problem. As we used patches do upgrade, we
updated js/src/accesskeys.js but not js/accesskeys.js

how do i genereate the js/*.js ?
Which other type of files needs to be updated after using patches?

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen