[imp] acessing IMP from SE Xperia

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Nov 10 09:36:27 UTC 2009

Hello,
our customer reported problem accessing imp from SonyEricsson Xperia.
I see successful logins in the log, but user reported login page appeared
after. The same happened with explorer and opera.

My friend confirmed this behaviour, telling me that accessing through https
was OK, although it reported some unsafe content. His firmware(win?) version
is 6.5, our customer has apparently 6.1.

I haven't seen any problems accessing from ordinary web browser via
imp/mimp/dimp without any of these problems.

accessing from nokia E60 was OK too.

I wonder if anyone encountered this in the past or if any of known bugs can
cause such behaviour.

then used against you.