[imp] Using Stationary - clarification required.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Nov 11 10:57:44 UTC 2009

Dear Sir,

As mentioned in my previous mail, the main problem is solved.  But,
what is happening is, if we are using IMP interface, HTML composed
message with attachments looks as it was composed (Format, placing of
images etc).  But, when it is sent to yahoo/gmail etc, the images are
displayed separately and HTML text is displayed separately.  Is there
any method to solve this problem?

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------