[imp] First login-update

Jozeph Erzenberg je at ktf.rtu.lv
Thu Nov 12 14:02:26 UTC 2009

Hi!

now I get such msg:

Nov 12 15:27:04 HORDE [error] [imp] Guest user is not authorised for
Address Book. [pid 5337 on line 791 of
"/home/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs.php"]

other observations the same - I am going back to the login screen

after that and some googling attempts, i removed all hooks from imp's
hooks.php, the above message disappeared, but the one bellow (with to
sequential logouts) remained.

Quoting <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:

[Slēpt citēto tekstu]
Hi!

I have freshly set up of Horde Webmail 1.2.4, but I am stuck at the
first login screen - if i try to log in, it accepts password and
automatically logs out - in logs i see two logouts for any login
attempt.

imp's servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'maildomain' => '',
     'realm' => '',
     'prefferred' => ''
);

(copied from allready working horde installation)

Courier-imap 4.6, sendmail 8.14.3, php 5.2.11 (all x86_64 on 32bit
compat Slack64)