[imp] [Fwd: IMP problem: no mail listing]

Klemen Humerca klemen at humerca.com
Fri Nov 13 11:28:40 UTC 2009

Hello!

I've been trying to fix this situation all day. Yesterday I did upgrade
from Fedora Core v10 to v11. After reboot I noticed that when I login to
Horde/IMP all I see is left menu and top menu. I don't see list of
mails. I tried to do a clean install from csv but no luck. There is
absolutely nothing in the logs (apache, horde, mail, messages ,..). I
think that it's something wrong with pear but I don't know what. Horde
and IMP test.php is OK. Everything (but IMP) looks to be working OK.

There is a photo of the problem here:
http://www.screencast.com/users/bilko75/folders/Jing/media/464e7c94-52a9-4cbd-bede-42db59252421

dimp  H3 (1.1.4-cvs)
imp H3 (4.3.6-cvs)