[imp] Sorting doesn't work for me

Mike Lewis seismicmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:27:41 UTC 2009

Hmmm..

Well it seems I've found a temporary solution to my problem by setting the
default sort order for the Inbox folder, but that is still very weird. I've
played around with that sort limit option and have it set at 0 and still
don't have the ability to sort. It's as though the links are broke.

Anyway, thanks for your answer :)

in Christ,
Mike Lewis
1 Corinthians 10:31