[imp] Imp display HTML message as plain text

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 25 21:21:32 UTC 2009

Hi,
I send a HTML formatted mail with IMP webmail to my own mail address.
Then I go to the Inbox and after refreshing the browser I can see the
mail message as plain text. Attachments are not shown in the body of the
message.

I figured out, that IMP has sent the mail correctly as HTML. I
downloaded the same mail over POP3 with the local mail client
Thunderbird. In Thunderbird all HTML is displayed. Also an attachment is
displayed in the body of the mail.

Therefore I think there must be something wrong with the configuration
of imp or horde.

The server is Suse 11.1
imp: 4.3.4
horde: 3.3.4